As a leading South African developer of legal software solutions for the South African and international markets, we are looking for an experienced Software Quality Analyst to join our multi-national team.
We give you the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the most talented developers and IT professionals in Cape Town and Toronto.
If you are looking to grow your career and be part of a dynamic and result-driven team who are passionate about what they do, then this could be the perfect role for you.
Skills and experience you bring to the role:
- Minimum 3 year IT related degree or diploma.
- 1-2 years of experience in testing complex software systems.
- Experience creating and maintaining testing environments.
- Experience executing test cases. Designing of test cases advantageous.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Analytical and logical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent understanding of testing concepts and the role of QA in Scrum.
- Web testing & automation experience would be advantageous.
- Basic SQL skills – advanced SQL skills would be advantageous.
What you get to do everyday:
- Analysing requirements and designing test cases.
- Manual and Automated testing.
- Database querying and maintenance.
- Maintenance of test and development environments.
- Release management.
- Software build processes.
- Interpreting requirements documents, system architecture and design.
- Agile development methodology/Scrum management techniques.
- Web and Desktop technologies.